Customers are reminded to budget accordingly and pay their rates and services accounts on time during the festive.
To do so and avoid unnecessary credit control measures:
- Visit your nearest customer care centre if your account is in arrears to make payment arrangements.
- Pay your account by the due date.
- Pay your account via any of the following platforms:
- My CoE APP
- ekurhuleni.gov.za – the City’s online system to manage, view and pay your account
- Retail stores such as Pep, Builders Warehouse, Pick ’n Pay, Checkers, Spar and Makro.
Residents are also encouraged to switch off all electrical appliances like your geyser and pool motor when going on vacation.