URBAN DESIGN PRECINCT PLAN Stakeholder Engagement: BRT-Station in Thiteng
HAVE YOUR SAY!
The Urban Design Precinct plan around the BRT-Station in Thiteng is open for comments and input from the public, following a public stakeholder engagement session.
The public open day takes place on Saturday, 30 November 2019, and is open to all interested stakeholders between 09h00 and 11h00 who have the opportunity to come and chat to the team and view the proposed precinct plan. This is happening at the Thembisa-West Public Library (Activity Room), corner Dan Nkabinde Drive and James Moleya Street in Endayeni.
You can also view the documents:
- On the City’s website: www.ekurhuleni.gov.za;
- Thembisa Public Library (Igqagqa);
- Thembisa-West Public Library (Endayeni);
- Kempton Park City Planning Office (5th Floor, Kempton Park Civic Centre).
DEADLINE FOR INPUTS: MONDAY, 27 JANUARY 2020
TO MAKE AN INPUT IN WRITING:
- E-mail: ;
- Submit in "comment box" at Thembisa Public Library (located at corner of George Nyanga Drive and Ngomane Street, Igqagqa), or Thembisa-West Public Library (located at corner of Dan Nkabinde Drive and James Moleya Street, Endayeni);
- Submit in “comment box” at Kempton Park City Planning Office (5th Floor, Kempton Park Civic Centre);
- Post to Ekurhuleni City Planning Department, at Private Bag X13, Kempton Park, 1620.